Senior Digital Marketer
RemoteNetherlands, Zuid-Holland, n/aMarketing
First of all, you will join us in our global and exciting journey to grow the value of our market-leading solutions even further. As our new Digital Marketer, you focus on maximizing results throughout our digital landscape, ultimately impacting bottom-line business: attributed revenue rather than leads. From a tactical standpoint, you focus mostly on paid campaigns and websites (CRO), but your holistic view helps us meet business criteria in terms of branding and demand generation as well.
We believe you know what it takes to be successful in a role like this, so we'll just mention key specific aspects that make working with us in this role even more exciting:
The key to being successful? You dare to venture, prioritize continuously and focus on what brings the most value. In our fast-paced growth and sometimes hectic work environment that is sometimes easier said than done, we know. But luckily, you’ll be part of a smart and highly driven team. You’ll report to the global head of marketing and can count on their support as much as they can count on yours because that’s how time travellers navigate the future!
We pick competencies over skills
Convince us that you score 7 out of 7.
- Able to see the big picture, and understand that great execution makes the difference
- Organized in your execution of the job as well as reporting of results
- ‘Data driven’, as well as result-oriented
- No backseat driver, always improving what’s already good
- Responsive to change. No, let’s rephrase that: you thrive on change!
- Eager to keep learning and proactive in sharing your knowledge with others
- Basically not settling for average, you pursue greatness.
If this sounds like a reflection of yourself then we might be going in the same direction!
OK, let's face it, you need to have some skills to make the mission possible
- Proven success in setting up and managing 360 digital marketing programs
- Paid digital channels like Linkedin and Google Ads have no secrets for you
- You know a thing or two about A/B testing and online persuasion techniques
- You have proven hands-on experience with Hubspot Marketing Hub
- You know your way around Google Analytics or other reporting software
- You can build dashboards that can guide decision-making
Extra miles if you:
- Gained working experience in another Microsoft-centric software vendor
At Anywhere365 we understand that People make us successful and for this reason, we like to give our employees flexibility.
You can work from home, the office, or somewhere else. We provide you with the home office equipment you’ll need in order for you to work comfortably at home.
Some last notes
Is chaos a bit of a guilty pleasure for you? Then be prepared for some excitement because no day is the same at Anywhere365 and changes can be right around the corner. These difficult roads will substantially add value to your development and work experience because they often lead to beautiful destinations!
But the real reason to choose us? You get the opportunity to experience what it's like to work with proud, smart, devoted and cooperative colleagues that are passionate about our dialogue products and Microsoft technology; just like you, they go the extra mile to deliver top-notch solutions. If this sounds like what you’re looking for to find in a team, then we definitely tick that box!
Anywhere365 is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We accept difference and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community
Please note that we have a background check policy. The background check defers per country and position. If you would like to know more, the recruiters are happy to answer any questions!