Scrum Master (Dutch Speaking)
RemoteNetherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamProduct Development
Note: Speaking Dutch Fluently is required for this job position.
This year, Anywhere365, has been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” and we are immensely proud of this accomplishment! We are looking for a Scrum Master to coordinate and coach our software development team.
Put simply, you’ll be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work. Scrum Master duties include managing timelines, resolving problems and coaching team members on Agile methodologies.
Ultimately, you’ll help create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints.
Did we catch your attention? Then please see if these requirements will keep your interest:
We pick character over skills
Convince us that you are:
1. Proactive and detail oriented
2. Ability to work within a schedule in a dynamic environment
3. Responsive to change. No, let’s rephrase that: you thrive on change!
4. Eager to learn and very pro-active in sharing knowledge to help others
Did we just picture your time traveling destination and does it sound like a reflection of yourself? Quite possibly we’re heading in the same direction! Check out the details below to verify if these summarize your profile furthermore:
OK let’s face it, you need to have some skills to make the mission possible
How many of these boxes can you check?
- Experience in a scrum master role
- Experience in the Agile way of working
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in Dutch.
Bonus miles if you have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM1) certificate
If you're interested, do not let the fact that you do not fully fit every requirement discourage you from applying.
This is us:
Did we already mention that Anywhere365 is a successful, rapidly expanding international scale-up? Well, we are. And so, we have a headquarter office that will give you goose bumps. As we should. But since remote working is the current standard, and we hate cheap stuff that doesn’t go the extra mile, we provide any great hardware and software that you need to connect with customers, partners and co-workers.
Anywhere365 is highly ambitious, which reflects in our tech stack and architecture as well as our culture and people’s DNA. Together we build strong connections and achieve great results. We love to celebrate our successes and look forward to celebrate yours soon!
Now, the million-dollar question:
No, you’re not going to make millions a year. Yet. But working within Anywhere365 will substantially add value to your work experience (and your chance to become a millionaire once). We do pay well. Not just your monthly wage, but also pension insurance, reimbursement of work-related costs, high end equipment and enough holidays to balance your job with your private life. Last but not least, you'll work with down-to-earth, smart, driven, engaged and ambitious co-workers that practically always go the extra mile.
So....are you ready to become our next Tech Time Traveler? We'd love to meet you soon!
Agencies are requested not to respond to this vacancy!