Product Owner - Europe
RemoteNetherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamProduct Management
We are looking for Europe-based candidates only!
First of all you will join us in our global and exciting journey to grow the value of our market-leading solutions even further. As our new Product Owner, you are committed to taking the lead in defining product vision for (components of) our product suite to align customer solutions and ensure the establishment of products by our development teams that meet the customers’ needs and create business value to Anywhere365.
We believe you know what it takes to be successful in a role like this, so we'll just mention key specific aspects that make working with us in this role even more exciting:
- Translating product managers’ strategies into user stories for development
- Serving as a liaison between product and development
- Prioritizing the product backlog and making tradeoffs, while staying on track to realize the committed roadmap
- Staying accessible to development to answer questions
We pick character over skills
Can you convince us that you are:
1. Aware of what it's like to work for a rapidly growing company
2. Flexible, autonomous, and committed to getting things done
3. You're a strong communicator: resilient and empathetic
4. Accurate, analytical and creative
Did we just picture your time traveling destination and does it sound like a reflection of yourself? Quite possibly we’re heading in the same direction! Check out the details below to verify if these summarize your profile furthermore:
Let's face it, you need to have some skills to make the mission possible
How many of these boxes can you check?
- Analyzing and identifying the customers’ needs and translate these into product roadmaps and strategic product results
- Acting as an ambassador and primary contact for the product
- Providing clear, understandable and detailed specifications for product features
- Assessing values, developing cases and prioritizing stories, epics and themes to ensure development work focuses on maximum value in line with product strategy
- Managing expectations and ensuring everyone involved in the process is informed on relevant information
- Realizing end-to-end implementation of customer value and specific features
Bonus miles for being:
- Have strong developed Dutch communication skills
- Are experienced with contact center software
- Have affinity with SaaS solutions
- Are familiar with SharePoint application developments
If you're interested, do not let the fact that you do not fully fit every requirement discourage you from applying.
This is us:
Did we already mention that Anywhere365 is successful, rapidly expanding international scale-up? Well, we are. Our headquarters that will give you goosebumps. As we should. But since remote working is the current standard, and we hate cheap stuff that doesn’t go the extra mile, we provide any great hardware and software that you need to connect with customers, partners, and co-workers.
Anywhere365 is highly ambitious, which reflects in our tech stack and architecture as well as our culture and people’s DNA. Together we build strong connections and achieve great results. We love to celebrate our successes and look forward to celebrating yours soon!
Now, the million-dollar question:
No, you’re not going to make millions a year. Yet. But working within Anywhere365 will substantially add value to your work experience (and your chance to become a millionaire once). We do pay well. Not just your monthly wage, but also pension insurance, reimbursement of work-related costs, high-end equipment, and enough holidays to balance your job with your private life. Last but not least, you'll work with down-to-earth, smart, driven, engaged, and ambitious co-workers that practically always go the extra mile.
So....are you ready to become our next Tech Time Traveler? We'd love to meet you soon!
Some last notes
Anywhere365 is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We accept difference and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Please, note that we have a background check policy. The background check defers per country and position. If you would like to know more, the recruiters are happy to answer any questions!
Agencies are requested not to respond to this vacancy!