RemoteFrance, Île-de-France, ParisSales EMEA
To support our clients with our top-notch dialogue software, we are looking for a Presales Consultant in France. The Presales Consultant is a key client-facing role within the global sales team of Anywhere365. As a Presales Consultant, you will scope the requirements of customers and identify the best possible technical solutions. You will be involved in providing presales product demonstrations and evaluating proof of concepts to prospective customers, and/or existing customers.
We promise an exciting role for an ambitious Tech professional, who is up for an international sales challenge!
Workplace: remote; meeting team members and stakeholders 1 day per week
Standard languages: English and French
Hours: 40 hours
Job level: Experience in a customer-facing role
Your team: 25+ team members and counting, working all over the world
Colleagues: 240+ co-workers worldwide
A quick view of the topics you’ll be focusing on as our new Presales Consultant:
- Identify and design solutions to clients’ technical requirements, e.g. by leading workshops to scope and design a fit-for-purpose solution
- Engage in pre-sales technical consultancy, providing technical assistance and guidance during all stages of the pre-sales process
- Support with RFP responses, bids, and tenders
- Create and deliver technical and product presentations, both internally and externally
- Proactively identify ways of improving the presales processes and team documentation
- Support the Professional Services team by providing clear technical requirements for the designed solutions
- Work closely with our business development teams to secure client deals & projects.
Why we would like to have a dialogue with you
We pick character over skills. Can you convince us that you:
- Combine strategic thinking with a hands-on attitude
- Are a self-starter who likes to collaborate and communicate
- Are resilient; where others stop at the first roadblock, you will find a creative way around.
Let’s be real, character is key and sure, skills can be trained but to be successful in this role you need to bring a few essentials to kickstart the conversation:
Why you would like to have a dialogue with us
From your employer:
First of all, base salary, OTE, perks and benefits all meet or exceed general market levels. We’ll tell you all about it when we meet.
Anywhere365 is a flexible, ambitious employer with a future-proof ‘Remote First’ principle that reinforces our company mission: delete unnecessary dialogues.
Is chaos a bit of a guilty pleasure for you? Then be prepared for some excitement because no day is the same at Anywhere365; changes can be right around the corner. But the real reason to choose us? You get the opportunity to experience what it's like to work with proud, smart, devoted and cooperative colleagues that are passionate about our dialogue products and Microsoft technology. Just like you, they go the extra mile to deliver top-notch solutions and are always willing to help coworkers inside and outside their team. If this sounds like what you’re looking for to find in a team, then we definitely tick that box!
Some more notes
Anywhere365 is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We accept difference and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community
Please note that we have a background check policy. The background check defers per country and position. If you would like to know more, the recruiters are happy to answer any questions!
Read more about us as your potential future employer on Anywhere365® | Careers