Office 365/Azure administrator
Remoten/a, Zuid-Holland, NetherlandsCloud & Delivery - Cloud Engineering
This year, Anywhere365, has been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” and we are immensely proud of this accomplishment!
We are looking for a Office 365/Azure administrator. You will join us in our globally shared and exciting challenge to grow the value of our market-leading solution even further. You will join a team of smart, highly driven cloud & voice engineers to work daily on further improving our global voice communication technology.
The key trick to be successful? Use the latest technology; recall the past and predict the future. Easier said than done, we know, but luckily, you’ll be part of a smart and highly driven team. You can count on their support as much as they can count on yours because that’s how time travelers navigate the future!
Taking ownership of all Office 365 and Azure tenants and subscriptions:
- Office 365 and Azure tenant governance (through CSP partnership);
- Azure subscription management / administer and delegate roles & permissions;
- Manage billing and invoicing;
- Control Azure budgets;
- Work closely with the management team to control Office and Azure spending.
- Follow-up vulnerabilities presented by Microsoft Defender for Cloud or the security team;
- Optimize Azure resources (e.g., automated VM shutdowns);
- Manage Azure reservations (e.g., for Virtual Machines, Cosmos DB, SQL, AKS);
- Analyze and optimize Azure Log Analytics data;
- Advice on overall Azure utilization.
Did we catch your attention? Then please see if these requirements will keep your interest:
We pick character over skills
you convince us that you are:
- Eager to learn, develop and share proactively share knowledge. You are cooperative, curious, result driven, and a self-starter;
- Excellent communication skills; fluent in English;
- An empathetic & patient technical trouble-shooter who loves to add value to our customer success;
- Analytical & integrative approach in problem-solving;
- Responsive to change. No, let’s rephrase that: you thrive on change!
OK let’s face it, you need to have some skills to make the mission possible
How many of these boxes can you check for this job:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office365 and Azure services;
- Knowledge about costs management within the Microsoft landscape;
- Experienced in processing Microsoft Defender for Cloud recommendations;
- Good understanding of Microsoft's roles and permissions;
- Some technical experience with Azure resources like; Log Analytics, Virtual Machines, AKS Clusters, and Cosmos Databases.
If you're interested, do not let the fact that you do not fully fit every requirement discourage you from applying.
What do we offer you?
- 25 holiday days annually;
- 3 flexible bank holidays annually;
- Working from home allowance;
- Home office set-up (chair, desk – these will be yours!);
- Secured laptop, docking station, mouse, keyboard, extra screen, and headset;
- Flexibility from where you work;
- Pension scheme;
- Headspace subscription.
This is us:
Did we already mention that Anywhere365 is a successful, rapidly expanding international scale-up? Well, we are. And so, we have a headquarter office that will give you goose bumps. As we should. But since remote working is the current standard, and we hate cheap stuff that doesn’t go the extra mile, we provide any great hardware and software that you need to connect with customers, partners and co-workers.
Anywhere365 is highly ambitious, which reflects in our tech stack and architecture as well as our culture and people’s DNA. Together we build strong connections and achieve great results. We love to celebrate our successes and look forward to celebrate yours soon!
Now, the million-dollar question:
No, you’re not going to make millions a year. Yet. But working within Anywhere365 will substantially add value to your work experience (and your chance to become a millionaire once). We do pay well. Not just your monthly wage, but also pension insurance, reimbursement of work-related costs, high end equipment and enough holidays to balance your job with your private life. Last but not least, you'll work with down-to-earth, smart, driven, engaged and ambitious co-workers that practically always go the extra mile.
Anywhere is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We accept difference and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Please note that we have a background check policy. The background check differs per country and position. If you would like to know more, the recruiters are happy to answer any questions!