Marketing Campaign Manager
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, NetherlandsMarketing
Are you a seasoned marketing professional ready to embark on a journey with a dynamic B2B SaaS scale-up? Look no further! Join our team of approximately 250 dedicated minds as the Marketing Campaign Manager, where your expertise will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our global and regional B2B campaigns.
As the Marketing Campaign Manager, you'll embody the spirit of Dare to Venture by fearlessly planning, developing, and executing on- and offline campaigns that push boundaries. Your keen eye for innovation will guide you in supervising the implementation of these campaigns, ensuring they align seamlessly with our values and objectives, showcasing your ability to turn every campaign into an unforgettable experience.
In addition to your campaign management duties, your organizational finesse will shine as you develop and manage the marketing campaign calendar. This commitment to structure reflects our value of OneAnywhere365, ensuring seamless collaboration and coordination across teams. Quality is paramount, and as the guardian of standards, your meticulous Quality Assurance (QA) checks on marketing deliverables will reinforce our dedication to excellence.
If you are ready to bring your strategic mindset, organizational finesse, and marketing acumen to a team that values innovation, customer-centricity, and collaborative growth, apply now.
So, - in short - what will you be doing? Below you'll find a short summary of the responsibilities:
1. Build and execute global and regional B2B marketing campaigns, contributing to the yearly pipeline generation targets for marketing;
2. End-to-end event management for events and tradeshows Anywhere365 organizes or participates in; with the exception of to- and through partner events;
3. Own and optimize collaboration with international marketing agencies;
4. Build and manage our marketing campaign calendar;
5. Other tasks that contribute to reaching the yearly marketing key results.
As this is a hybrid role, we expect you to come to our office in Rotterdam at least twice a week. For this reason, we're also looking for someone who is based in The Netherlands.
Why we would like to have a dialogue with you
We pick competencies over skills and experience. Can you convince us that you possess the following competencies:
- Innovation. We're looking for someone with the ability to generate new ideas, who can think creatively and who is able to implement new solutions that improve the performance and results of our marketing campaigns.
- Collaboration. We're looking for someone who is able to work effectively with others and build strong relationships based on trust and mutual respect, recognizing that everyone has something to contribute.
- Planning & Organization. As a Marketing Campaign Manager, you need to be able to plan and organize work effectively to ensure that commitments are met and that resources are allocated appropriately.
- Future-Oriented. As our Marketing Campaign Manager, we expect you to have the ability to think and plan ahead. You are able to anticipate emerging trends and adapt strategies and actions to align with future possibilities and opportunities.
- Action-Oriented. You should have the ability to act quickly and decisively, even in the face of uncertainty, to move projects forward and achieve business goals.
Competencies are key, but to be successful in this role you need to bring a few essentials to kickstart the conversation:
- Fluent English - written and spoken
- Experience with HubSpot
- Experience with content marketing and syndication
- Event management experience
- Strong project management experience
- Preferably experience with Dynamics (our CRM)
- Preferably international working experience
Some last notes
Is chaos a bit of a guilty pleasure for you? Then be prepared for some excitement because no day is the same at Anywhere365 and enjoy the ride. These difficult roads will substantially add value to your development and work experience because they often lead to beautiful destinations!
But the real reason to choose us? You get the opportunity to experience what it's like to work with proud, smart, devoted and cooperative colleagues who are passionate about our dialogue products and Microsoft technology; just like you, they go the extra mile to deliver top-notch solutions. If this sounds like what you’re looking for to find in a team, then we definitely tick that box!
Anywhere365 is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We accept difference and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Please note that we have a background check policy. The background check differs per country and position. If you would like to know more, the recruiters are happy to answer any questions!