Global Support Manager
RemoteNetherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamCloud & Delivery - Customer Service
Based on your experience and pragmatism, you will be razor focused on efficiently delivering success to our ever growing customer base with a highly motivated team.
You work closely together with the Global direct Customer Operations, Global Manager Process Manager and Global Manager Professional Services, your own support team (Regional Managers & Teamlead) and internal operational departments (Cloud, Product and Development).
You are Globally responsible for the quality of support to our partners and direct customers. You are capable of working according the ITIL Service Framework and reflect this back to the operational departments.
Some job responsibilities:
1. Bring the Support organization to the next level, mainly focused on supporting our ever expanding Fortune 500 customer base
2. Drive effective automation, efficient team collaboration and knowledge sharing
3. Align and improve 24x7 & follow-the-sun
4. Improve team productivity by increasing competency and continuous ‘improvement mindset’
5. Lead and resolve escalations where needed and actively coach Regional Support Managers to prevent escalations
6. Ensure efficient collaboration and alignment between the various operations and services teams of the broader Anywhere365 Group
7. Develop and execute mid/long term strategy in line with company leadership vision and mission (managing en implementation of Continuous Improvement Plan Support)
8. Contact with our most important partners at C level, through participation in strategic meetings
9. Managing and reporting Support KPI’s (SLA, CTBA, #Tickets)
-> please note: we are specifically looking for European-based candidates for this role!
We pick character over skills, can you convince us that you are:
1. Aware of what it's like to work for a rapidly growing company and comfortable to work under pressure with strict deadlinest
2. Flexible, polite and empathetic towards customers and co-workers
3. Autonomous, helpful and a mentor towards your co-workers
4. Accurate, analytical and curious
5. A team player, bringing people together around common goals
6. Takes ownership
7. Peoplemanager, coaches and guides team of employees
Did we just picture your time travelling destination and does it sound like a reflection of yourself? Quite possibly we’re heading in the same direction! Check out the details below to verify if these summarize your profile furthermore:
Let's face it, you need to have some skills to make the mission possible
How many of these boxes can you check?
- Proactively working on continuous improvement of support
- You have an eagle eye view on the entire quality of support within Anywhere365
- Expert in ITIL process management
- Proven experience in identifying and defining global uniform processes
- Have experience beyond the process, think in solutions that bridge departments and services
- How to implement professionalizing changes within a fast growing company
- Reading, speaking and writing in English
This is us:
Did we already mention that Anywhere365 is a successful, rapidly expanding international scale-up? Well, we are. And so, we have a headquarter office that will give you goose bumps. As we should. But since remote working is the current standard, and we hate cheap stuff that doesn’t go the extra mile, we provide any great hardware and software that you need to connect with customers, partners and co-workers.
Anywhere365 is highly ambitious, which reflects in our tech stack and architecture as well as our culture and people’s DNA. Together we build strong connections and achieve great results. We love to celebrate our successes and look forward to celebrate yours soon!
Now, the million-dollar question:
No, you’re not going to make millions a year. Yet. But working within Anywhere365 will substantially add value to your work experience (and your chance to become a millionaire once). We do pay well. Not just your monthly wage, but also pension insurance, reimbursement of work-related costs, high end equipment and enough holidays to balance your job with your private life. Last but not least, you'll work with down-to-earth, smart, driven, engaged and ambitious co-workers that practically always go the extra mile.
So....are you ready to become our next Tech Time Traveler? We'd love to meet you soon!
Agencies are requested not to respond to this vacancy!