Global Process Manager
RemoteNetherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamCloud & Delivery - Customer Service
You work closely together with the Global Manager Support and Global Manager Professional Services, their departments (Regional Manager Support, Incident Managers, level 1 and 2 Support engineers, Professional Services engineers, Process owners) and internal operational departments (Cloud, Product and Development).
You guide and coordinate the entire process based on ITIL Service Framework and makes sure that this flows in with the other departments. You are capable of working according the ITIL Service Framework and reflect this back to the operational departments.
Some job responsibilities:
1. Setting the correct priorities when it comes to problem, change- and incident management
2. Within Support and Professional Services you are capable of coordination, and you take ownership of the entire process
3. You can work with regional managers and leads to get the correct priorities on tasks
4. Assess the impact on issues within the processes
5. Your daily focus is on continuous improvement of all processes around support and professional service
6. Create visibility in the support process and make sure they are being followed
7. You analyse on KPI's (e.g. CTBA’s, # P1’s, SLA's and create trend analysis on incidents problems and changes
-> please note: we are specifically looking for European-based candidates for this role!
We pick character over skills, can you convince us that you are:
1. Aware of what it's like to work for a rapidly growing company and comfortable to work under pressure with strict deadlines
2. Flexible, polite and empathetic towards customers and co-workers
3. Autonomous, helpful and a mentor towards your co-workers
4. Accurate, analytical and curious
5. A team player, bringing people together around common goals
Did we just picture your time travelling destination and does it sound like a reflection of yourself? Quite possibly we’re heading in the same direction! Check out the details below to verify if these summarize your profile furthermore:
Let's face it, you need to have some skills to make the mission possible
How many of these boxes can you check?
- Proactively working on continuous improvement of all support processes
- You have an eagle eye view on the entire support and professional services process within Anywhere365
- Expert in ITIL process management
- Proven experience in identifying and defining global uniform processes
- Have experience beyond the process, think in solutions that bridge departments and services
- How to implement changes within a fast growing company
- Reading, speaking and writing in English
This is us:
Did we already mention that Anywhere365 is a successful, rapidly expanding international scale-up? Well, we are. And so, we have a headquarter office that will give you goose bumps. As we should. But since remote working is the current standard, and we hate cheap stuff that doesn’t go the extra mile, we provide any great hardware and software that you need to connect with customers, partners and co-workers.
Anywhere365 is highly ambitious, which reflects in our tech stack and architecture as well as our culture and people’s DNA. Together we build strong connections and achieve great results. We love to celebrate our successes and look forward to celebrate yours soon!
Now, the million-dollar question:
No, you’re not going to make millions a year. Yet. But working within Anywhere365 will substantially add value to your work experience (and your chance to become a millionaire once). We do pay well. Not just your monthly wage, but also pension insurance, reimbursement of work-related costs, high end equipment and enough holidays to balance your job with your private life. Last but not least, you'll work with down-to-earth, smart, driven, engaged and ambitious co-workers that practically always go the extra mile.
So....are you ready to become our next Tech Time Traveler? We'd love to meet you soon!
Agencies are requested not to respond to this vacancy!