Compensation & Benefits Specialist
RemoteNetherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamHuman Capital
This year, Anywhere365, has been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” and we are immensely proud of this accomplishment! The People and Culture team at Anywhere365 has a key role in attaining the award of being a “Great Place to Work”. And as a Compensation & Benefits Specialist you will be responsible for creating a state-of-the-art Compensation & Benefits architecture.
The People and Culture team is based in The Netherlands and this role will report to the HR Director. You will be responsible for the development of a global comp & ben strategy for the whole of Anywhere365. As the (internal) client base is the largest in The Netherlands – this would be the first focus. And as we also have legal entities and/or payrolling constructions in place in the United Kingdom, The United States, France, Belgium, Germany, and Australia this role offers you the opportunity to gain knowledge about other labour markets besides The Netherlands.
You will provide guidance and expertise on key compensation and benefits matters to ensure our company remains competitive for talent attraction, engagement, and retention.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Design and implement local and global Compensation & Benefits programs, policies, and processes (e.g., Design, implement and set up the annual merit cycle);
- Provide consulting and practical support on Compensation & Benefits;
- Conduct and analyze benchmarking exercises (internal and external) in order to support annual compensation review, bonus targets and market competitiveness of Compensation & Benefits programs;
- Stay up to date about (latest) market trends in the field of Compensation & Benefits: globalization, digitalization, (international labour) legislation and sustainability;
- Review, maintain, and communicate reward programs and policies;
- Support the People & Culture Operations team with ad hoc requests.
- High sense of responsibility, integrity, and confidentiality;
- Self-starter with an innovative mindset;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Data and detail oriented;
- Able to set clear priorities and drive the C&B change agenda in a structured manner;
- Project management skills.
1. Fluent in English: oral and written;
2. Experience in the field of Compensation & Benefits (preferably at an international Tech company);
3. Data and detail oriented;
4. High sense of responsibility, integrity and confidentiality;
5. Nice to have: Experience with the subject of international mobility (Immigration and Naturalization law).
Please note that we have a background check policy. The background check defers per country and position. If you would like to know more, the recruiters are happy to answer any questions!
Anywhere is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We accept difference and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
If you're interested, do not let the fact that you do not fully fit every requirement discourage you from applying.