As our new Business Development Manager from Germany, you are committed to further scale our business. With an energetic and empathetic approach, you will build and strengthen partner and customer relationships.
We believe you know best what it takes to be successful in a role like this, so we'll just mention some key specific aspects that make working with us in this role even more exciting:
1. We are shifting gaze and are up for a great challenge to bring our global customer success to the next level. As one of our first locally based sales professionals we are counting on your independence, knowledge and experience to contribute to this ambition. With your ambition and drive you can leave your eternal footprint on our growth journey. Your colleagues have already established a partner and customer base for you to take over and take care of, so you'll get a bit of a head start.
2. Your future colleagues can tell you all about it: our products are incredibly versatile which demands a fundamental drive to understand the technical and business value from our products for your customers' dialogue challenges. Add that to the culture of a high-tech scale-up company and you know you need to go the extra mile and learn fast, but….challenging roads often lead to beautiful future destinations!
3. Great commitment comes with great rewards: you'll earn a fair base income plus a target-related commission.
We pick character over skills
Can you convince us that you are:
1. Aware of what it's like to work for a rapidly growing company
2. A good networker and speaker
3. Resilient in taking full ownership of your region and the full sale cycle
4. Passionate about (SaaS) Sales
5. 'In it to win it and a true team player: after a closed deal you proactively collaborate with the onboarding team to optimize the conversion process for your customers' success.
Did we just picture your time traveling destination and does it sound like a reflection of yourself? Quite possibly we’re heading in the same direction! Check out the details below to verify if these summarize your profile furthermore:
Let's face it, you need to have some skills to make the mission possible
How many of these boxes can you check?
1. Enterprise Software sales experience
2. Reading, speaking and writing in English and German
3. Bachelor's Degree or international equivalent
Bonus miles for being:
This is us:
Did we already mention that Anywhere365 is a successful, rapidly expanding international scale-up? Well, we are. And so, we have a headquarter office that will give you goosebumps. As we should. But since remote working is the current standard, and we hate cheap stuff that doesn’t go the extra mile, we provide any great hardware and software that you need to connect with customers, partners, and co-workers.
Anywhere365 is highly ambitious, which reflects in our tech stack and architecture as well as our culture and people’s DNA. Together we build strong connections and achieve great results. We love to celebrate our successes and look forward to celebrating yours soon!
Now, the million-dollar question:
We pay well. Not just your monthly wage and a great sales bonus but also pension insurance, reimbursement of work-related costs, high-end equipment, and enough holidays to balance your job with your private life. Last but not least, you'll work with down-to-earth, smart, driven, engaged, and ambitious co-workers that practically always go the extra mile.
So....are you ready to become our next Tech Time Traveler? We'd love to meet you soon!
Agencies are requested not to respond to this vacancy!