Business Development Manager
RemoteUnited States, Georgia, AtlantaSales NA
The purpose of this role is to execute sales and business development efforts, including partner acquisition, development, and support, with the purpose to acquire and retain new logos for our Anywhere365 Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) and CPaaS cloud solutions.
As a Business Development Manager you will utilize multiple acquisition strategies including grass roots demand and lead generation. They should also have experience with inside sales, lead generation, grass roots marketing as well as analytic skills required to optimize efforts and acquire high quality buyers through effective campaigns.
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, and nurturing leads
- Creating and driving effective sales processes and campaigns
- Partner with the content & community teams on social marketing programs
- Manage and expand client & prospect relationships
- Understand client and prospect business needs and participate in solution development
- Manage the RFP/RFI and contract development processes as well as negotiating and closing deals
- Keeping abreast of competitive intelligence and industry knowledge
- Grow overall sales through solicitation of new business using consultative sales, obtaining bookings from potential clients, completing professional bids/proposals, and attending client visits.
- Experience in a customer acquisition role in a SaaS, Unified Communications, Contact Center, Cloud software company, Technology or Telco
- Proven ability to sell SaaS and cloud solutions contracts to new clients
- Understanding of and experience with the Microsoft technology stack (e.g. Azure, Dynamics, Teams, Skype for Business, Power BI, Power Automate etc.).
If you're interested, do not let the fact that you do not fully fit every requirement discourage you from applying.
What do we offer?
First of all, base salary, OTE, perks and benefits all meet or exceed general market levels. We’ll tell you all about it when we meet.
Anywhere365 is a flexible, ambitious employer with a future-proof ‘Remote First’ principle that reinforces our company mission: delete unnecessary dialogues.
Is chaos a bit of a guilty pleasure for you? Then be prepared for some excitement because no day is the same at Anywhere365; changes can be right around the corner. But the real reason to choose us? You get the opportunity to experience what it's like to work with proud, smart, devoted and cooperative colleagues that are passionate about our dialogue products and Microsoft technology. Just like you, they go the extra mile to deliver top-notch solutions and are always willing to help coworkers inside and outside their team. If this sounds like what you’re looking for to find in a team, then we definitely tick that box!
Some last notes
Anywhere365 is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We accept difference and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Please note that we have a background check policy. The background check defers per country and position. If you would like to know more, the recruiters are happy to answer any questions!
Read more about us as your potential future employer on Anywhere365® | Careers