Business Development Manager
The purpose of this role is to execute sales and business development efforts, including partner acquisition, development, and support, with the purpose to acquire and retain new logos for our Anywhere365 Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) and CPaaS cloud solutions.
As a Business Development Manager you will utilize multiple acquisition strategies including grass roots demand and lead generation. They should also have experience with inside sales, lead generation, grass roots marketing as well as analytic skills required to optimize efforts and acquire high quality buyers through effective campaigns.
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, and nurturing leads
- Creating and driving effective sales processes and campaigns
- Partner with the content & community teams on social marketing programs
- Manage and expand client & prospect relationships
- Understand client and prospect business needs and participate in solution development
- Manage the RFP/RFI and contract development processes as well as negotiating and closing deals
- Keeping abreast of competitive intelligence and industry knowledge
- Grow overall sales through solicitation of new business using consultative sales, obtaining bookings from potential clients, completing professional bids/proposals, and attending client visits.
- Experience in a customer acquisition role in a SaaS, Unified Communications, Contact Center, Cloud software company, Technology or Telco
- Proven ability to sell SaaS and cloud solutions contracts to new clients
- Understanding of and experience with the Microsoft technology stack (e.g. Azure, Dynamics, Teams, Skype for Business, Power BI, Power Automate etc.).
- Willing to travel extensively
- Familiarity with contact center software, CX, unified communications (UC) and collaboration solutions and Microsoft technologies (e.g. Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams)
- Targeted account planning and strategies
- Great communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Business modelling skills, developing business cases, and compelling value proposition
- Solid understanding of communications, collaboration, and networking technologies
- Must possess a proven track record for prospecting and closing new business
- Proven account management, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong relationship building skills.