2nd line Customer Service Engineer - Australia
RemoteAustralia, Western Australia, PerthIT & Services
First of all you will join us in our global and exciting journey to grow the value of our market leading solutions even further. As our new 2nd line Customer Service Engineer you are committed to solve and resolve technical issues that our global customers need support with: making our products valuable for their success, is what gets you up in the morning; You don’t see a problem, you see a technical puzzle to solve!
To be successful and offer great global support you collaborate effectively with your worldwide colleagues in our ‘follow the sun’ model.
We believe you know what it takes to be successful in a role like this, so we'll just mention key specific aspects that make working with us in this role even more exciting:
1. You keep the final destination in mind: happy customers and successful users that value every aspect of our dialogue products. That drives you to follow-up on delivering essential solutions and, with your discerning eye, analyze and judge possible root causes to contribute to permanent solutions for eternal happiness!
2. Your future colleagues can tell you all about it: our products are highly versatile which demands a lot of your technical skills and integrational problem-solving skills. Add that to the culture of a high-tech scale-up company and you know you need to go the extra mile and learn fast, but….difficult roads often lead to beautiful future destinations!
We pick character over skills, can you convince us that you are:
1. Aware of what it's like to work for a rapidly growing company and comfortable to work under pressure with strict deadlines
2. Flexible, polite and empathetic towards customers
3. Autonomous, helpful and supportive towards your co-workers
4. Accurate, analytical and curious
Did we just picture your time travelling destination and does it sound like a reflection of yourself? Quite possibly we’re heading in the same direction! Check out the details below to verify if these summarize your profile furthermore:
Let's face it, you need to have some skills to make the mission possible
How many of these boxes can you check?
1. Industry-specific Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer technology or a related (technical) discipline, or:
Proven equal level of professional technical experience in a similar role
2. Reading, speaking and writing in English is easy for you (deal breaker)
3. Experience knowledge in Microsoft Windows O/S (2012 / 2016 / 2019)
4. Understanding of cloud technologies and migrating on-prem to the cloud
5. You are experienced with Microsoft environments: Skype for business, Office, Teams and not just as a user…
Extra miles if you are:
- Experienced with Azure Cloud platform
- Experienced in supporting contact center environments
- Familiar with accessing and using API’s
- Experienced working with SBC's
This is us:
Did we already mention that Anywhere365 is a successful, rapidly expanding international scale-up? Well, we are. And so, we have a headquarter office that will give you goose bumps. As we should. But since remote working is the current standard, and we hate cheap stuff that doesn’t go the extra mile, we provide any great hardware and software that you need to connect with customers, partners and co-workers.
Anywhere365 is highly ambitious, which reflects in our tech stack and architecture as well as our culture and people’s DNA. Together we build strong connections and achieve great results. We love to celebrate our successes and look forward to celebrate yours soon!
Now, the million-dollar question:
No, you’re not going to make millions a year. Yet. But working within Anywhere365 will substantially add value to your work experience (and your chance to become a millionaire once). We do pay well. Not just your monthly wage, but also pension insurance, reimbursement of work-related costs, high end equipment and enough holidays to balance your job with your private life. Last but not least, you'll work with down-to-earth, smart, driven, engaged and ambitious co-workers that practically always go the extra mile.
So....are you ready to become our next Tech Time Traveler? We'd love to meet you soon!
Agencies are requested not to respond to this vacancy!