1st Line Customer Service Engineer - Europe
RemoteNetherlands, Zuid-Holland, rotterdamCloud & Delivery - Customer Service
First of all you will join us in our global and exciting journey to grow the value of our market leading solutions even further. As our new 1st line Customer Service Engineer, you are committed to solve and resolve technical issues that our global customers need support with: making our products valuable for their success, is what gets you up in the morning; You don’t see a problem, you see a technical puzzle to solve!
To be successful and offer great global support you collaborate effectively with your worldwide colleagues in our ‘follow the sun’ model.
We believe you know what it takes to be successful in a role like this, so we'll just mention key specific aspects that make working with us in this role even more exciting:
1. We are shifting gaze and are up for a great challenge to bring our customer success to the next level. You won't be walking a paved way which gives you the opportunity to leave your eternal footprint by co-creating the best approach.
2. We are passionate about Microsoft technology and deliver top notch dialogue solutions. You get the opportunity to experience what it's like to work with such devoted colleagues and they will expect the same from you!
Did we catch your attention? Then please see if these requirements will keep your interest:
We pick character over skills
Convince us that you score 5 out of 5:
Answer support line.
- Case assignment / 1st line support
- Administrative cases (licenses, access)
- Administrative tasks on “waiting for details” and “on hold”
- Basic troubleshooting
- Dutch and English speaker.
- Good communicative skills this also includes “reading” and “listening”.
- Ability to empathize with the client.
- Basic IT knowledge.
- Team player.
- Business awareness.
- Analytical mind
- Handle stress and work under pressure in certain situations where is fundamental to prioritize tasks (this is not mandatory for temporal employer)
This is us:
Did we already mention that Anywhere365 is a successful, rapidly expanding international scale-up? Well, we are. And so, we have a headquarter office that will give you goose bumps. As we should. But since remote working is the current standard, and we hate cheap stuff that doesn’t go the extra mile, we provide any great hardware and software that you need to connect with customers, partners and co-workers.
Anywhere365 is highly ambitious, which reflects in our tech stack and architecture as well as our culture and people’s DNA. Together we build strong connections and achieve great results. We love to celebrate our successes and look forward to celebrate yours soon!
Now, the million-dollar question:
No, you’re not going to make millions a year. Yet. But working within Anywhere365 will substantially add value to your work experience (and your chance to become a millionaire once). We do pay well. Not just your monthly wage, but also pension insurance, reimbursement of work-related costs, high end equipment and enough holidays to balance your job with your private life. Last but not least, you'll work with down-to-earth, smart, driven, engaged and ambitious co-worker that practically always go the extra mile.
So....are you ready to become our next Tech Time Traveler? We'd love to meet you soon!
Agencies are requested not to respond to this vacancy!